Page Breaks and ReportWriter 1.1

From: Ms Kathryn Howarth <howarth_at_cs7.rmc.ca>
Date: 8 Dec 1993 20:34:31 GMT

Hello. I hope someone can help me before I pull out all of my hair and run screaming through the building (A pleasant visual, eh? :) )

I am working on a report using ReportWriter 1.1 and am having problems getting it to perform page breaks when I want it to.

Data Structure: I am working with cadet student records. Each cadet

		 belongs to a particular squadron and is enroled in
		 a year (between 1 and 4).

		 What I want to do is to have the report page break
		 every time the year changes within the squadron, as
		 well as break every time the squadron changes:

		 eg. Sqn  1   Year  1

^L <-- page break
Sqn 1 Year 2 ----------------------------------------
^L
Sqn 2 Year 1 etc.

Maybe I'm just having a really bad day, but I can't seem to find any reference in the documentation for this sort of thing. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I apologize if this is something that has already been posted.

Thanks in advance,

Kathryn

--
"As a field, however fertile, cannot be fruitful without cultivation;
neither can a mind without learning." -- Cicero

              Kathryn Howarth   howarth_at_rmc.ca
The opinions expressed herein are mine and mine alone.  No one else
in their right mind would want to take credit for them!