Re: Oracle on CompuServe

From: Rob Ryan <rryan_at_panix.com>
Date: 8 Dec 1993 06:56:25 -0500

In <2506_at_wtcp.DaytonOH.NCR.COM> rbeery_at_wtcp.DaytonOH.NCR.COM (Ron Beery) writes:

>Where and how on CompuServe does one get access to the Oracle discussion
>groups/forums?

Like most things on CompuServe, you can just type "FIND ORACLE" to get a list of related forums (or, if you're using a GUI interface like WinCIM, click on the Find button that looks like a magnifying glass and then enter "ORACLE" in the dialog).

Actually, I think that you can just type GO ORACLE to go to the correct forum, but I could be wrong. Check with the FIND command.

Note that it is an extended service, meaning that you do pay the hourly CompuServe connect rate, but you won't incur any fees beyond that.

  • Rob