Re: OraPerl for Oracle7

From: Michael Nolan <nolan_at_helios.unl.edu>
Date: 7 Dec 1993 04:38:30 GMT

fredg_at_ariel.cs.yorku.ca (Fredrick Gonsalves) writes:

> I can't seem to make oraperl for Oracle7. It is not an
>oracle problem as I made TCL for Oracle7 and other oracle products for
>Oracle7. But I think that oraperl is for Oracle6 not 7 is there a fix??

The problem is that you need to change the library references in the Makefile to the correct Oracle7 Pro*C objects. I don't have this information handy, but will see if I can post it tomorrow unless someone else beats me to it. (I'll post diffs to the 2.4 Makefile.)

---
Michael Nolan, Sysop for the DBMS RoundTable on GEnie
nolan_at_notes.tssi.com, dbms_at_genie.geis.com
(posted from nolan_at_helios.unl.edu)