Oracld 7.0.15 and Centerline (saber) onn HP700's

From: Mark Tait <tait_at_dax.intellicorp.com>
Date: 6 Dec 1993 09:13:45 -0800

Hi all,

  I am trying to load the Oracle 7.0.15 Libraries into Centerline on an HP700 class machine. I have some code that works with oracle loaded in the Centerline C interpreter on the Sun, but when I send it through ProC an load the HP libs on the HP it breaks inside an Oracle library while referencing an uninitialized variable. The same code works find outside Centerline on the HP when I build an image. I was wondering if anyone else out there has tried doing this?

Mark Tait

--

|Mark-Andrew R. Tait | IntelliCorp |
|Tait_at_intellicorp.com | 1975 El Camino Real West |