Dynamic display of function key names

From: Marc Bowden <Marc_at_otbbb.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 19:14:33 +0000

An earlier thread to do with ^Z has just reminded me that instead of having to say, eg:

  message ('Hit F2 to fecundate the universe');

or

  message ('Hit the <It''s the F2 key but I'm not going to tell you that>

            key');

I would *really* like to be able to just load up the Keys and names and things from the resource file bunging it all into a table (say dailyas a sysadmin thing) .... eh, voila I could then dynamic display.

Is the structure of the resource file available? Has anyone done what I'm suggesting? Someone must have ... :-)

--
A Bientot
Marc