Running scripts in SQLDBA

From: Matthew D. Bennett <mdb528_at_montana.et.byu.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 93 13:22:51 MST

Hello All,

Other than using PL/SQL for triggers in SQL*Forms, I have not had very much experience with it. When setting up some benchmark data I thought it would be nice to use PL/SQL. That way I could generate sequential data with a minimal amount of coding. When I tried to run the PL/SQL script in SQLDBA under version 7, I got syntax errors. Has anybody had any luck with getting SQLDBA to run PL/SQL scripts?

My eventual solution was to write a Pro*C program to populate the database.

Matthew D. Bennett

If you have to stop to catch your breath, you're not skiing hard enough!