Possible virus on Oracle Office Demo Disk

From: Daniel Looby <iasysdl_at_prism.gatech.EDU>
Date: 15 Oct 93 12:50:50 GMT

I attended IOUW in Orlando in September. One of the things I brought back with me was an Oracle Office Demo disk. Last night at a local user group meeting somebody stated that the disk contained a virus. The virus is suppose to mess up files on your hard disk. Can anyone (especially Oracle) confirm or deny this?

--
Daniel Looby                    Members of the Bathroom Reader's Institute sit
631 Cherry Street NW              firmly for what they believe in!