Oracle Card & RCS

From: Tony Cook <btc_at_cmutual.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 01:23:24 GMT

I am wanting to put some sort of RCS version control on our Oracle Card stacks.

I can happily insert the headers and check in the stack. But Oracle card will not load the stack once it has been checked out and the headers expanded.

"This stack is not ok and cannot be opened"

From this I am assuming that the stack is check summed internally.

Has anyone found away around this ?
What do you use for revision control on stacks ?

(All this would also apply to Spinnaker Plus stacks which is what Oracle Card really is anyway)

Please mail or post a reply and I will summarize.

Thanks for your help,
Tony

--
Tony Cook                                    Email: TCook_at_cmutual.com.au
Systems Analyst/Programmer                   Phone: +61-3-6418449