script to print user schema

From: Lee E Parsons <lparsons_at_world.std.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 14:54:48 GMT

Does anyone have a sql script to produce a a copy of a users schema from the data dictionary? I have found a number of scripts to print out the describtions of the objects. (actually the one from the FAQ is about the best) But what I really want is a routine that produces an output file that can be run as a .sql.

ie) If I want to make a copy of a test database and use that output

    to create the userid in a production database.

Yes I can just use exp w/o the export rows option but I want to be able to check this resulting script into SCCS.

--
Regards,

Lee E. Parsons                  		Baker Hughes Inteq, Inc
Oracle Database Administrator 			lparsons_at_world.std.com