Re: output Question!

From: Ian Steel <ian_at_bstone.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1993 21:32:54 GMT

Dr P.G. Sjoerdsma (pgs1002_at_cus.cam.ac.uk) wrote:
: Hello guys,

: I have a question about solving an output problem in Oracle. At this

: How do I do this??
: I can loop over every core and every description
: using PL/SQL and the CURSOR construct, but from within PL/SQL there is
: no output possible?????

You could use PRO*C with an embedded PL/SQL block. This would allow you to use the file/directory commands available in C with the processing power & db walking ability of PL/SQL.

Ian Steel.											  ian_at_bstone.demon.co.uk
Kettering, England.