oermsg causing core dump. Has anyone seen this? Oracle 6.0.33

From: Thomas R. Corbin <tc_at_xrxedds.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1993 17:01:09 GMT

We are using "ORACLE RDBMS V6.0.33.1.1 - Production" on SunOS 4.1.3 and are sometimes getting a core dump in oermsg (from the OCI - Oracle Call Interfaces). Has anyone seen this? Does anyone have any pointers? BTW - we are using db.h++ (a C++ class library for accessing databases) - it is a really nice tool. The core dump is in memcpy because the size seems to get really odd numbers, like hugely negative numbers. Thanks for any help!!

--

					Thomas R. Corbin
					Xerox/EDMS