SQL PME for DOS Problems

From: Gary Reisch <glr_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 19:34:07 GMT

I am having what appears to be a problem with Oracle's SQL Protected Mode Executive under DOS.

Here is the scenario:

We are using SQL PME 2.2.11 and SQLTCPF.EXE 1.1.6.7 with FTP Software's PCTCP v2.2.

The problem we seem to be having is in using 3COM Etherlink TP cards and what happens after loading and unloading SQLPME a few times is the PC crashes.

Has anyone out there seen this happen before and if so what did you do to correct the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gary Reisch

Gary Reisch                        +--->L an--------------+
LAN Intl. Networking Corp.         |     I ntl.           |
Phone: (818) 607-3394              |      N etworking     |
Email: linc_at_netcom.com             +-------C orporation<--+