Re: Oracle7 Education

From: Gary Eckhardt <eckhardg_at_brooks.af.mil>
Date: 8 Sep 1993 18:53:14 GMT

In article ihj_at_hermes.acs.ryerson.ca, ddusseld_at_acs.ryerson.ca (Dave Dusseldorp) writes:

<course names deleted>

> The DBA's help with application development, hence the application
> courses. We will probably also look after the Case products as well.
> Is the above list an accurate reflection of the courses we will need
> to take ??? Is there too many ?? Too few ??? Any advice/criticism will
> be appreciated.

Note that if you are currently a DBA for Oracle 6 and plan to move to 7, there is a "New Features" seminar available. I recently took the Administer II class, and although it was very good and introduced me to most of the new features, it was rather simplistic and was geared towards a first-time DBA.

Gary B. Eckhardt                |  Software Development  |  This space for
Computer Sciences Corporation   |  MISTS HSC Support     |  rent or lease.
eckhardg_at_radon.brooks.af.mil    |  (210) 536-2826        |  (Cheap!)

         "It's not so much the Apocalypse, it's the humidity!"
                                   --Joel, MST3K