Recommendation needed for Openwindows ReportWriter for SUN

From: Matthew Huff <huff_at_cactus.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1993 21:05:58 GMT

Does anyone have a suggestion for a GUI, i.e., end-user, report writer for a network of Sun Workstations with non-technical users.

The pricing that I have seen for the few report writers that I have been exposed to base their price on theoretical usuage based on the size of the NFS fileserver. Our NFS fileserver supports 100,000+ files to about 10 users (Document processing) so we will only be using this report writer 1-2 persons at a time

Any experiences, etc...?

--
Matthew Huff              |   huff_at_cactus.org
                          |   {...}!cs.utexas.edu!cactus.org!huff
Work Phone: 512-467-0222  |
Home Phone: 512-339-4716  |