Looking hard for Oracle/Unix DBAs

From: <mcginnis_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>
Date: 27 Aug 93 16:36:11 CDT

My personnel consultant friend is looking, as always, for experienced people in Oracle... particularly in a Unix environment. He does not have any need for people without experience... he needs DBA level people. Salary range of $50K to $55K or so to start. Great benefits. Moving expenses. etc.

If you fit the requirements and are interested, send me your phone number and address and maybe an ASCII resume.

Michael McGinnis                Internet: mcginnis_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Computer Center                   Bitnet: mcginnis_at_ukanvax
University of Kansas               Voice: (913)864-0413
Lawrence, KS  66045                  FAX: (913)864-0485

Rust never sleeps. Received on Fri Aug 27 1993 - 23:36:11 CEST

Original text of this message