Re: max columns per table?

From: Bjorn Engsig <bengsig_at_dk.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1993 08:19:15 GMT

Article <23s4kj$lh2_at_crl.crl.com> by mcgredo_at_nntp.crl.com (Donald R. McGregor) says:
|What's the maximum number of columns allowed per table in Oracle?
|If it varies by server version, is this stored in the system tables
|anywhere?
That's 254 in version 6 and 7. All limits are listed in appendix H in the V6 DBA guide, and appendix D in the ORACLE7 Server adm. guide. As far as I remember, the limit was also 254 back in version 3, 4, and 5.

--
Disclaimer:  Although I work for ORACLE, I am sending this only in my technical
	     interest to help others on The Net.  All opinions are my own.