Re: Forms 3.0 Formatter

From: <fgreene_at_hayes.com>
Date: 16 Jul 93 08:29:58 EDT

In article <1993Jul15.125645.14039_at_newsserver.rrzn.uni-hannover.de>, rusche_at_iw.uni-hannover.de (Henrik Rusche) writes:
> Hey,
>
> I'm looking for a programm, which can format the .inp Files
> of Forms 3.0.
>
> it should
>
> - capitalize restricted words
> - leave strings as they are
>
> Does anybody has solution for this ?
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Henrik

There are a lot of things I do not know, but one thing I am absolutely sure of: the .INP file is the heart of a form. It is very sensitive to line and horizontal spacing, etc. Under NO circumstances would I ever attempt to perform bulk changes directly in the file. There are just too many chances for things to go wrong. Received on Fri Jul 16 1993 - 14:29:58 CEST

Original text of this message