RE: Want Oracle/HyperCard for Windows

From: Jean-Marc Debaud <debaud_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 13:31:43 GMT

The only thing I can think of is Oracle Card which supports a version of HyperCard (1.1 I think) and which also supports XCMDs.

Now I never tried to run hypercard stuff on it and it may not work. Yet I do not know any other programs running hypercard on windows directly.

As an after thought you should ask Oracle how they got Card working. I thought this was done through the 'Plus' software from a German company.

I would be interested too if there is such a program.

	Jean-Marc DeBaud
	debaud_at_cc.gatech.edu