Oracle on VAX VMS

From: Tom Miheve <dba_at_swdev.si.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1993 15:42:10 GMT

From : Tom Miheve                     Phone            : (616) 538-8292
       Smith Industries               Internet Address : Miheve_Tom_at_SI.COM
       4141 Eastern Avenue S.E.
       Grand Rapids, Michigan 49518

I'm trying to make contact with people in the world who have some knowledge and/or experience running Oracle database software on a VAX/VMS platform.

My company, Smiths Industries is considering using Oracle for its database development in the future. As the DBA on our VAX cluster, I am responsible for managing data for over 400 engineers, projects and departmental groups.

I would be grateful for any direction you could point me in where I could gather information about Oracle in a VAX/VMS environment.

Thanks,

 Tom Received on Wed Jun 30 1993 - 17:42:10 CEST

Original text of this message