SYSTEM.CURRENT_FIELD

From: Mike Oswald <moswald_at_cwis.unomaha.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1993 16:31:31 GMT

I'm trying to write a procedure to pass field names to a procedure but with no luck. I have several fields that have the same formatting but I would like to pass the field name and it current contents to a procedure.

The customer wants to enter '062193' for a date instead on '21-JUN-93'. I have coded the KEY-ENTER to do this but I have 3 other fields and other FoRMs that do the same thing. Eventually I will use referencing so that all FoRMs use the same code but for now I need to solve this problem.

Thanks. Received on Mon Jun 21 1993 - 18:31:31 CEST

Original text of this message