ORACLE Development Enquiry

From: lindsay talbot <g8900191_at_wampyr.cc.uow.edu.au>
Date: 3 Jun 1993 15:34:15 +1000

Hello there,
I'm currently working on a development project on a VAX/VMS platform using ORACLE (Forms 3, CASE and Report Writer). I'm just wondering if anyone out there has already been through a major development effort and has an experience to share. Particular points of interest are : development approach using CASE, approach to component and system testing, implementation strategy, problems faced, lessons learnt, hints and specific knowledge gained. If you have anything of interest, please feel free to contact me via the e-mail address. I would certainly appreciate any assistance or advice that you may have to offer.
Thankyou for reading,
regards,

   Lindsay Talbot

P.S. Please excuse me if this mail message appears twice!

e-mail contact address: g8900191_at_cc.uow.edu.au Received on Thu Jun 03 1993 - 07:34:15 CEST

Original text of this message