SQL*FORMS 3.0 : CHARACTER TRUNCATION IN LIST OF VALUES

From: Sanjeev.Agrawal <sanju_at_churchill.ColumbiaSC.NCR.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 93 13:40:46 GMT

I am here again, off course with a problem.

This time the problem is in list of values.

In ONLY one of the form, one character is getting truncated while showing list of values .

This is happeneing in every field I try to get list of values. If the field is 4 characters it shows first 3 and if it si 40 chars it shows first 39. That is the consistency of the problem. If I explicitly give substr(fld,1,4) then it gives fine.

In database values are fine as they appear in other programs and I have checked thru SQL.

This problem is particuler to one form only. I am using same table and similar list of values in other forms under similar circumstances and things are working fine.

Has anyone faced similar problem ?

Thanks in advance, Received on Fri May 21 1993 - 15:40:46 CEST

Original text of this message