Re: RESOURCE FILE FOR CASE T

From: Rob Logie <logier_at_qus102.qld.tne.oz.au>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1993 00:27:23 GMT

jared.hecker_at_factory.com (Jared Hecker) writes:

>RL>Does anyone have a oraterm type resource file that allows a ncd
>RL>xterminal (with ncd101 keyboard) to use the CASE tools correctly.

>RL>There is a resource file, xtermncd that works for menu, forms etc, but
>RL>it does not have support for the CASE products in it.

>Rob, that is surprising news indeed, since my Ora*CASE 5.x releases all came
>with NCD resource files. Are you sure you're loading hteone that came with
>CASE?
The xtermncd I have did not come with case, it came with the oraterm stuff, hence it does not have the additional (And conflicting ) requirments for case. The only resource files I got with the case where for dec, hp and sun (Not xterminals).

Regards

--
Rob Logie,      Telecom Australia | The opions expressed are mine alone and in
Telstra Corp.     ACN 051 775 556 | no-way reflect the views or policies of the