Oracle spooling problem

From: <6901310_at_LMSC5.IS.LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 May 93 08:10:46 PDT

Can someone pleeeeeeze help me ?

I have oracle ver 6.0 for the pc and am having the following spooling problem:

When I enter sqlplus and try to spool to an output file I receive "Oracle spooling error" and "cant open output file" error messages. Sqlplus then terminates itself and returns me to dos. The spooling command works fine in sqldba but just doesn't work in sqlplus. I have my oracle_spooler variable set to print.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem I'll be eternally grateful.

Thanks,

Patricia Received on Thu May 06 1993 - 17:10:46 CEST

Original text of this message