Changing Forms3 title in called Form

From: tina london <tinalondon_at_artemis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1993 01:50:27 +0000

  Hi !

  I have a small problem with SQL*forms3. I am using one front end form to capture static data, then I will be calling other forms, depending on the static data previously entered.

  When I a) use call,

          The new forms title as set up in Forms3 is not displayed.
	  However the static data is retained when I exit the form.

         b) use new_form,

          The new form title is displayed but when I go back to the
          called form, obviously the static data is  lost.

  What I want is the new title to be displayed and when going back the static data remains. I have thought about using globals, but that seems very messy. Is there anything simple I have missed ?

--
tina C london