Re: Accessing SQLPLUS tables from C

From: David R. Barstis <david.r.barstis_at_med.umich.edu>
Date: 13 Apr 1993 12:01:57 GMT

In article <C5Ewo8.F34_at_kurango.cit.gu.edu.au>, pjeffrey_at_kurango.cit.gu.edu.au (Phil Jeffreys) wrote:

> Dear ORacle users,
> Would any know how to access tables created by SQLPLUS from outside
> SQLPLUS, peferably using C or Prolog ??
>
> pjeffrey_at_kurango.cit.gu.edu.au
>
> PS
> References to good sources are welcomed ...

Check out your Precompiler manual and Pro*C supplement to the Precompiler. This will show you how to embed SQL in your C code. We use it all the time here and even have Think C applications on our Mac's that access our Oracle databases for a true client/server environment.

Dave Barstis

E-mail: david.r.barstis_at_med.umich.edu

"I'm so broke I can't even pay attention!" Received on Tue Apr 13 1993 - 14:01:57 CEST

Original text of this message