To Simon Stow...

From: Rocqueforte OLeary <roleary_at_st.nepean.uws.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1993 09:42:12 GMT

G'day,
Sorry to waste bandwidth, but everytime I try mailing you it bounces...
Thanks for your prompt reply to my posting on the Usenet...am still waiting for the local support to get back to me (it was a low priority though...). Anway, I tried "casedict / -c case_sun:dec -e fred.keys" and this is the output I received :

; Generated by SQL*Forms (Run Form) and SQL*Menu (Run Menu) mapping
<Down>
<Return>
<Return>
<Exit>

The first three entries I'd imagine to be my menu selections.. <Down> to option 2 in managers menu, press <return>, select first option by pressing <return>. Into adding a new user (nothing entered into script file...), and when finished, pressing PF4 to exit. We are running Oracle V6.0, Case*Dictionary V.5.0.22.2.1., on a DEC Ultrix machine running BSD V.4.3. Unix. Hope that helps. Anyway, local help got back to me today and we have fixed the problem doing the following :
casedict / -r keystrokefile < sqlplus.scp where keystrokefile is the key stroke input file :-), and the sqlplus.scp is a sqlplus script file which has the username and no, no,yes (on seperate lines) in it. This (cross fingers) will work.

Anyway, once again a big thank you for your prompt offer of help, Cheers,

--
  ,-_|\   *********** Rocqueforte Daemaen Alexander O'Leary ***********
 /     \  B.App.Sci.(Comp) Hons,Uni. Of Western Sydney,Nepean,Australia