Re: Oracle v6.0 under DOS 5.0

From: Alexander V. Karaulov, Ekaterinburg, Russia, 60-52-56 <avk_at_compex.e-burg.su>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 93 17:27:03 GMT

Dear Chris! You write:

> We are having difficulties installing Oracle v6.0 under DOS 5.0,
> and suspect that the problem may be in the config parameters.
> Does anyone have a sample config.ora which works?

I work for a some time with Oracle v6.0 under DOS 5.0, and have no problem. May be, it is because I work with remote RDBMS under SCO UNIX System V/386, not with local RDBMS?

Send you my config.ora:

ORACLE_HOME=f:\ORACLE
GDTSIZ=20000
MACHINE_TYPE=0
ORAKITPATH=f:\ORACLE\DBS
SQLPATH=F:\ORACLE

ORAMAIL_USER=avk
ORAMAIL_SERVER=_at_t:m380n2:orac
ORAMAIL_TEMP=F:\ORACLE\MAIL

I hope it helps you.
			Yours faithfully,
				    Alex.

	+============ avk_at_compex.e-burg.su =============+
	|     Alexander V. Karaulov, state: Russia      |
	|    city: Ekaterinburg, Schorsa street, 15     |
	|      COMPEK-System Ltd., phone: 60-52-56      |