Powerbuilder experiences?

From: Micha Cohen <micha_at_xelion.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1993 20:29:43 GMT

We would like to receive some information on Powerbuilder. We like to use the product on a 386 SX machine, in combination with an Oracle RDBMS running on a UNIX host. We are specially interested in possible performance problems, prototyping facilities and linking to other MS-Windows applications from Powerbuilder.

Please email replies.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Cohen

--
Micha Cohen       email : micha_at_xelion.nl
                  phone : +31 15 622121; fax : +31 15 621760