Re: SQLTCP into extended mem. on PC - problem

From: david.e.isaacs <disaacs_at_cbnewsg.cb.att.com>
Date: 4 Mar 93 22:19:43 GMT

In article <1993Mar5.100117.1609_at_ccc.govt.nz> andrew_at_ccc.govt.nz writes:
>Dear Oraclites,
>
>We seem to be having trouble getting SQLTCP to load into extended memory on our
>PC using SQL*Net, despite following the manual to the letter. Has anyone else
>had this problem and/or know of a solution?

We've had the same problem. Since were running window, it didn't make much of a difference where we put it. More troublesome to us is the fact that it takes 76K, a heck of a lot of memory

Please post a sumary of any e-mail answers you get.

Best of luck!

David Isaacs If I said it, why blame anyone else? AT&T GBCS
Ok.... So I didn't major
in English. Received on Thu Mar 04 1993 - 23:19:43 CET

Original text of this message