Fast scrolling in ORACLE*Forms for the Macintosh

From: Wayne <wayne_at_gbrmpa.gov.au>
Date: 24 Feb 93 05:46:35 GMT

Hi,

I am using ORACLE*Forms for the Macintosh v 1.0.2 and SQL*Net v 1.5.. I design the form on a unix box, and then copy the .inp file to the Mac to generate same. We are implemmenting a multi-record block and it scrolls fine on the unix box when scrolling multiple records at any given time. The problem occurs, after generating the .frm file on the Macintosh, in that when scrolling a number of records, it appears to scroll each record individually. This can be really painful when running on a Mac SE........ ;^(

We would like to know if anybody has overcome this problem in the design of forms that they are running on various Macs around the place...

Thanks in advance, any help greatly appreciated.......

cul
73's de Wayne....

--
Wayne Amisano (VK4KT)    _-_|\\   E-Mail - wayne_at_gbrmpa.gov.au
Great Barrier Reef      /     \\  Phone  - +61 77 81 8861 (GMT+1000)