Re: SQL*Plus in readonly mode & Performance documentation

From: Roderick Manalac <rmanalac_at_oracle.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1993 04:48:43 GMT

littlec1_at_jaguar.uofs.edu (Chris Little) writes:
|> Thank you, kml_at_cellar.org, for this answer. A few other responses mentioned
|> the product_user_profile table, however my version 6.0 DBA Guide makes no
|> mention of it. It's not in the index, nor in the list of "catalog" tables.
|> If anyone can direct me to some documentation on this table, I'd be very
|> grateful.

Since the use of the product_user_profile table is only used by specific tools (to my knowledge only SQL*Plus and SQL*ReportWriter), the documentation about this table is located in the tools manuals. In particular, Appendix C of the SQL*Plus Reference Guide V3.0 (PN 3203-V3.0). This may have moved to another Appendix in the newer version of the Guide.

Roderick Manalac
Oracle Corporation
Worldwide Support

[DISCLAIMER: There are days when even I'm not responsible for what I say] Received on Tue Feb 16 1993 - 05:48:43 CET

Original text of this message