Training Materials

From: John Harrison <harrison_at_cs.uq.oz.au>
Date: 5 Feb 93 03:19:12 GMT

Greetings Oracle Masters!

Has anyone prepared an "in house" training course for Oracle V.6 or V.7? I am designing a course on how to use SQL*FORMS V3, PL/SQL and SQL*MENU V5. If you have any relevant slides or notes that you would be willing to share, I (and many "Oracle-hungry" students) would be grateful. I plan to develop a presentation using the responses I get from this post as well as some material I have already obtained. I will send all interested contributors a copy of the slides of the presentation that I produce. Contributions via e-mail (e.g. LaTeX, Postscript, straight ASCII, etc.) are welcome.

Thanks.
John

--
  _-_|\	       Dr. John Harrison
 /     *  <--  Department of Computer Science 	Tel:   +61 7 365 1197