SQL*Net

From: SAUTINS <sautins_at_rintintin.Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1992 19:10:45 GMT

        We are about to start using Oracle as the RDBMS for a new system we are developing. Our past experience is mainly with INGRES so I am unfamiliar with the performance and benefits of some of the oracle applications. The items we are most interested in using are the SQL*net and SQL*connect. If anyone has any experiences/tips/techniques/or horror stories using any these applications, I would be most appreciative. Also, is there a FAQ for such a beast?

	-thanks
		drew
		sautins_at_cadswes.colorado.edu