calling multiple forms in motif

From: Prateek Dwivedi <teek_at_flight.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1992 16:42:31 GMT

I am using forms 3, and designing for motif.

i have a form that calls another form. the calling form shows has multiple rows on it (ie more than one record displayed on one page).

the called form is triggered by a Key trigger. what I want to be able to do is call another form from the calling form after I have already called one.

to clarify... I have a table of models... and each of these models are made up of components, which are on a separate form. What I want to do is bring up the component table for more than one model at the same time.

(BTW.... I don not want to have a master/slave relationship between the models and components, I just want a multitasking call function).

any ideas?

thanks,

--
Teek (Prateek Dwivedi)                  teek_at_kingcong.uwaterloo.ca
Research Assistant                      pdwivedi_at_systems.watstar.uwaterloo.ca