Re: fonts on motif programs for DECStation/240

From: John Peach <epeas_at_abds7.aberdeen.chevron.com>
Date: 1 Dec 92 08:56:35 GMT

In article <ByJrKC.1K8_at_watserv1.uwaterloo.ca>, teek_at_flight.uwaterloo.ca (Prateek Dwivedi) writes:
|> I am having the same problem with fonts as reported a couple of weeks
|> ago. Does anyone have the solution yet?

|> In using the motif programs (msqlforms30 for example), all of the input
|> fonts are too big for the input boxes (ie. you only can see the top
|> 25%). Is there a fix for this? Do I need to be a DBA to do this?

Look for a file called Orakit (or Orakit.color or Orakit.mono) depending on what version you're running. This file contains the resources for the motif versions of the tools. You can either modify the global file or take a copy to your home directory and modify that one for your own use.

--
                               John Peach
                           Chevron (UK) Ltd.