Omnis 7 with SQL

From: Ronny G. Nordvik <nordvik_at_edb.uib.no>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 92 12:30:26 GMT

OMNIS 7 WITH SQL DATABASE - SYBASE OR ORACLE I want information about Record Locking on rows and tables for updating.... in a multiuser Omnis apllication, because we don't want problems with many persons updating the same record(row). In Omnis i want to lock the record(row) begfore I go into enter data mode, and release the record lock when leaving enter data mode.

Please send me information and keep on with further discussion about Omnis and SQL.

Greetings from

Ronny G. Nordvik

The Computing Centre
HighTechnlogy Centre in Bergen
N-5020 BERGEN
NORWAY Tlf. 47 5 544100
Fax. 47 5 544299

E-mail: edorn_at_alf.uib.no or. nordvik_at_edb.uib.no Received on Fri Nov 13 1992 - 13:30:26 CET

Original text of this message