Re: Solaris and Oracle questions

From: Andy Finkenstadt <andy_at_homebase.vistachrome.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1992 17:17:45 GMT

tga_at_oar.net (Germann Associates) writes:
>2) When is the targeted ship date for Oracle 7 on Sparc Solaris 2.x?
Don't know this. I've heard rumors of limited production beginning of December with full production after that. Unknown version numbers, but our current developers release is 7.0.10

> If it is not production and won't be near term (i.e. 3 months)
> is it possible to get a pre-release for developers?
Oracle Developers Release for supported customers is available now. Call World Wide Support. (415-506-1500)

--
Andrew Finkenstadt, Vista-Chrome, Inc., Homes & Land Publishing Corporation
GEnie Unix RoundTable Manager, andy_at_vistachrome.com, andy_at_genie.geis.com.