Converting DBA_TAB_GRANTS to GRANT statements ??

From: Chris Little <littlec1_at_jaguar.uofs.edu>
Date: 19 Oct 92 17:34:26 GMT

I would like to generate a grants script from data stored in the DBA_TAB_GRANTS table (i.e. convert each row in the table to the appropriate GRANT statement), and wonder if anybody out there has undertaken this task previously. If so, could you please send me the code? Thank you in advance

--
Chris Little, Programmer/DBA                    University Computing Systems
                                                University of Scranton