Re: SQL*Reportwriter last page eject

From: Devan F. Dewey <dewey_at_centerline.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1992 19:55:48 GMT

In article <fragante.712263892_at_unixg.ubc.ca>, fragante_at_unixg.ubc.ca (Gv Fragante) wrote:

> Our SQL*Report always prints a blank last page on every report. How can we
> get rid of this ?
>
> Thanks.

Make SURE this answer gets to the net!!! I feel like we kill about 18 trees a day due to this little gremlin.

               Devan F. Dewey | Senior Systems Analyst
          CenterLine Software | dewey_at_centerline.com
            10 Fawcett Street | "Leme esplain - no dere is
          Cambridge, MA 02138 | too much. Leme sum up."
                                       -Inigo Montoya