SQL*FORM : execute_query and clear_block

From: Mr. Chia <chia_at_hatteras.cs.unc.edu>
Date: 24 Jul 92 14:57:04 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to build a block such that the operator can only update or query about the table. He/She is not permitted to insert/delete a record.

I grant select and update privileges to the operator. Then I tried execute_query; and clear_block('no_commit'); in the pre-block trigger. When I execute the form, I got the following message: execute_query; : illegal restricted procedure clear_block : unhandled exception: VALUE_ERROR

What is wrong?
Thanks.

Wei-Jiun Received on Fri Jul 24 1992 - 16:57:04 CEST

Original text of this message