Re: User group survey results

From: Anthony Jambu <aaj_at_cmutual.com.au>
Date: 9 Jun 92 01:21:27 GMT

In article <6JUN199214090627_at_reg.triumf.ca>, grant_at_reg.triumf.ca (Peter A. Grant) writes:
|> I was wondering if other Oracle user groups out there survey their members
|> about products used, platforms, directions, etc? The Vancouver Oracle Users
|> Group has done this for two years now and I'm always interested in the
|> results. I'd be interested in finding out a "bigger picture".
|>
|> I'd be willing to post the article about the survey that is to be included
|> in June's VOUG*Newsletter, if there is interest.
|>
|> Peter Grant
|> peter_at_grant.questor.wimsey.bc.ca
|> 1992 Chairperson, Vancouver Oracle Users Group

The Victorian (Aust) Oracle User Group (VOUG as well :-) ) just had a brief survey carried out during the last user group meeting. The objectives were to find out which products were being used and what special interest groups to startup.

The number of respondents to the product survey was pretty small (15) as it was an optional question. If there are enough interest I will collate the results and post it to the net in the next few weeks.

I would be interested in having a read of the results of your VOUG last 2 surveys.

ta
aaj

 _____       ________ / ____ |Tony Jambu, Database Administrator
  /_  __       /_ __ /       |Colonial Mutual Life Australia. (ACN 004021809)
 /(_)/ ((_/ \_/(///(/_)/_(   |EMAIL:  TJambu_at_cmutual.com.au