Re: SQL*Menu

From: Aniruddha Kortikar <kortikar_at_mipos2.intel.com>
Date: 4 Jun 92 22:46:26 GMT

please refer to following views of the menu.

menu_v_user 	- group name, user name
menu_v_grp_priv	- grop name, application name, priv id
menu_v_priv	- application name, priv id, priv name

you can form the apporpriate query to get the desired result.

hope this helps.

Aniruddha Kortikar (kortikar_at_mipos2.intel.com)