Converting Oracle Files to Paradox

From: Tim Roeder <tar_at_naucse.cse.nau.edu>
Date: 28 May 92 21:36:50 GMT

Help!

Our department has recently decided to standardize our database(s) with Paradox. However, one significant part of our data is in Oracle format. Is there a relatively painless way to convert Oracle format files to Paradox format?

Thanks in advance.

--
Timothy A. Roeder                            Fidonet:  Timothy Roeder 1:300/24
3551 S. San Joaquin Rd.                      Internet: tar_at_naucse.cse.nau.edu