MVS Oracle Experiences?

From: Dale BASEmann <nfm2390_at_dsacg3.dsac.dla.mil>
Date: 22 May 92 16:51:42 GMT

I am interested in any information concerning the MVS Oracle Product. I have received some contacts from the Oracle Corporation, but I'd rather hear some input from a random sample of MVS Oracle Users.

 I am especialy interested in the following.

  1. Does the architecture take advantage of MVS?
  2. How does it perform?
  3. How are you using it ? As a server? With mainframe applications?
  4. Does the tools lag behind tools on other platforms?
  5. How does it compare with other MVS RDBMS's? --

    | Dale "DATA" BASEmann - DSAC-FMP - dbasemann_at_dsac.dla.mil |
    | These comments are strictly my own and do not reflect the |
    | opinions of my employer. |