JAM with Oracle. Experiences?

From: Vasudev Murthy <murthy_at_ssd.dl.nec.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1992 15:42:28 GMT

Hello all,

   We are in the process of evalutaing JAM for some    potential Oracle applications. We would be    interested in learning about general experiences    with this product.

   What are the (dis)advantages of JAM vs    SQL*Forms/Menu, if any?

   e-mail responses would be appreciated. I will    summarize and post if there is sufficient interest.

   Thank you.
     Vasudev Murthy

--
Vasudev Murthy               Any opinions expressed are strictly
murthy_at_asl.dl.nec.com        my own  and have nothing to do with