user survey

From: Peggy Brown <oispeggy_at_ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.edu>
Date: 6 May 92 20:10:00 GMT

I have been charged with the task of designing a survey to be sent to users, in order to gather their input regarding the system I wrote. The purpose is to gather feedback and plan improvements to be incorporated into the next version of the system.

The system is a medical credentialing system written in the Oracle DBMS. The users are administrators, secretaries and doctors at various local hospitals.

Has anyone ever used or prepared a similar survey instrument? If so, could you send or fax me a copy?

Address: Peggy Brown

          Sr. Programmer/Analyst
          SUNY Buffalo Medical School
          139 Cary Hall