Re: Excel/Q&E Client <-> Oracle Server

From: george.w.erhart <gwe_at_cbnews.cb.att.com>
Date: 2 Apr 92 03:41:01 GMT

In article <1992Apr01.030914.3934_at_dlogics.com> brown_at_dlogics.com (Steve Brown) writes:
>I'm trying to hook the Excel/Q&E V3.0 release to an Oracle server. None of
>the release notes seem to help. I seem to be missing what Q&E thinks is an
>Oracle "database driver", although have Oracle's SQLNET and Oracle for Windows
>products loaded.

Ah Ha! You too have discovered that Excel's Q+E manual mentions the Oracle interface, BUT it was not included with the Excel version of Q+E.

You can upgrade to get the Oracle driver by calling Pioneer with your Excel serial number (in the About Excel box) for $99.00.

--
George Erhart
AT&T Bell Laboratories