Dbase-style browser for Oracle?

From: Bob Izenberg <bei_at_dogface.austin.tx.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1992 02:54:32 GMT

        I'm posting this for a co-worker... Please reply to the address that he gives at the end of the message. Thanks!

Bob

[ start ]

Hi,

Does anyone know of any programs that will do a dBase type BROWSE for Oracle data?

What I envision is a program that will

  1. open a table user-specified table
  2. allow interactive editing and viewing of the rows in a spread-sheet like format.
  3. update specified rows along with insertions and deletions
  4. close and exit

If there is not a PD already out there and available, I might just have to write one. It should not be too, too difficult.

Thanks

Perry Statham

    Bang Wise: ...!cs.utexas.edu!sneffels!perry Internet Wise: statham_at_cactus.org

[ stop ]

 DOMAIN-WISE: bei_at_dogface.austin.tx.us  BANG-WISE: ...cs.utexas.edu!dogface!bei