Re: Info on spreadsheet access to databases

From: Arto V. Viitanen <av_at_kielo.uta.fi>
Date: 20 Feb 92 06:39:35 GMT

Robert> I am interested in information about spreadsheets with access to SQL Robert> databases (in particular, Oracle and Sybase).

Oracle once had (and probably still have) a program called SQL*Calc. As name implies, you can have SQL sentences on your spreadsheet. If I remember it right, you had to execute the queries by yourself (by pressing function key), that is they were not updated automatically.

--
Arto V. Viitanen				         email: av_at_kielo.uta.fi
University Of Tampere,				   	    av_at_ohdake.cs.uta.fi